Sunday, December 15, 2013

Flight to the Finish

Happy Sunday! It's certainly happy for me! 
As you probably guessed- it's review time. 
Let's roll!
-Summary-
Basically, Rainbow Dash has to "train" teams of little ponies, one of whom will have the joy of carrying the Ponyville flag on the Equestria Games. Naturally, the Cutie Mark Crusaders want to win the competition (spoiler alert- they won). 
They come up with a radical routine, and Diamond Tiara is green with envy, so she decides to break the gang up by telling Scootaloo that she's a useless pegasus (no one talks to my favorite filly like that!).
Scoot spends every minute trying to learn to fly, but she still can't get it right so she quits. 
At first her friends leave to the competition without her, but Dash talks some sense into them, and they return to get back Scootaloo. They rush on her scooter to the Crystal Empire and win the competition! 
-Music- 
"Hearts As Strong As Horses" is my new jam. Seriously, that song is so catchy. The show's musicians are awesome, they never fail to amaze me. 
-Other Stuffs-
Did you notice the lightning and focus in the new season? I certainly did! I love the lightning, the focus sometimes sets me off, but hey, it's progress! It can't be stopped! 
-Personal Opinion- 
I think that this is the coolest episode in season 4 yet. I'm adding it to my personal favorites for sure. 
Now for some things I pointed out for myself:
• I love the CMC's routine, but is Ponyville the only town in Equestria with all 3 ( even 4- Twilight is an Alicorn) types on ponies living together?  
• Does the song confirm the existence of horses in Equestria? I mean, those Saddle-Arabia ambassadors we horse-like, but they weren't cannon as "Horses"
• Granny Smith hoof bump scene. That was awesome. Granny Smith is awesome.
• Rainbow isn't much of a coach... And if Scootaloo needs a flying coach, she got to go to Shining Armor. She will fly right away...
• Bad Pun Rainbow. Your puns are bad, and you should feel bad, Dash!
• We finally saw Scootaloo's house! 
I was thinking- will the season end with the Equestria Games as season 1 with the Grand Galloping Gala, or with the mane 6 opening that mysterious box? Or... maybe both?! DUN DUUNN DUUUUNNNN! 
• In the end scene, when they already won and stuff, we zoom in, and see Scoot staring at her flank. My heart literally stopped! I thought that she would get her Cutie Mark right there! Ugh Hasbro, you big troll! Not cool Hasbro, NOT COOL! 
-Overview-
That was a great episode. I loved it so much, that I'm not sure if I can find any flaws! 
10 out of 10- that's my verdict. 
Have a happy week, and see you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment