Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Hi there!
Firstly, I'd like to apologize for not posting for quite some time. After the craziness with my exams ends, I will try to post more often!
In fact, I will be posting a review of a certain fan work! I'm sure that I'll manage to put it up until the premier this Saturday.
Speaking of which, WHO'S EXITED?!! I'm sure everyone are! Despite that there are still 4 days remaining, I feel as if Saturday's tomorrow..... :|
How did you handle this loooooong wait, which lasted almost a year? Did you avoid spoilers, or you watched and red anything connected with season 4? We waited for so long, went through so much, and now these 4 days seem the hardest and longest of them all.
Well, I'll keep all my deep season 4 philosophy for Friday, when I'll post something about the upcoming joy. Until then, my dear readers, goodnight. Or day.

No comments:

Post a Comment