Thursday, November 7, 2013

Plushie Review

Hi again!
A few days ago I got my hands on these sweeties:



Since everybody loves plushies and ponies, I'll review them now.
-Quality-
Before getting them l wasn't sure if they would be as good as they were on the pictures, but l was wrong. The material is soft and nice (my plushies smell like candy and flowers), i haven't washed them yet, so i don't
know what will happen to them after that. The manes are brushable. Pinkie's mane is particularly awesome because it's so poofy and curly. Cutie marks are well-made, and in two words- the toys are great.  
I really like the eyes: they are show-like and nicely done. The eyes stare into your soul..... O-O
But what disappointed me was Twilight's horn. As you can see on the picture, the horn is, well, weird. The material it's made of is sparkly (in a bad way) and a bit cheap-ish...
-Fun Factor-
When l get a brushable pony (or anything), the first thing l do is style the hair, l can do that for ages. I spent hours to make Pinkie's mane even poofier then it already was. Don't get me started on Twiligh. Personaly, this provided me lots of fun time! 
And you can hug the ponies- that will cheer up anyone.
Recreating the episodes is something you can do with action figures, but if you have a plushie AND a plastic pony, you can make up lots of scenarios, like the plushie is a huge, fluffy clone and others try to stop it from destroying the world with it's cuteness. You imagination is the limit!

-Overview-
The plushies are really good, almost flawless. I would give them a 9 out of 10 for being awesome.
Bye, have a great day/night! 



No comments:

Post a Comment