Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Coming back.

Dear people, I must tell you about the creature that awoke me from my slumber! This thing, this... monster... is called RAINBOW ROCKS. 
Yes, you heard me, RAINBOW ROCKS. I was blissful sleeping without any purpose or care, now that season 4 ended, when BAZAM! this appeared. 
If you don't know what Rainbow Rocks is, it's an Equestria Girls sequel, or just go google it or something. 
Now to the juicy part. It's true that there are cam versions of Rainbow Rocks, but most of them are deleted cause of our dear Hasbro. You got 2 choices- 
1. Wait until the official version will be out. (Mid-October I think) 
2. Search good enough and be come a pirate. 

Now, since I'm such a great reviewer and person in general (and modest too), I'll do a spoiler-free review first, for all the people who didn't watch it! 
Until then my darlings, until then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment