Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Filli Vanilli/FlutterFear/Flutterguy's Return Review

Hullo.
It's review time. Late review time
-Summary-
Peeps hear Fluttershy sing in a fantastic voice, so Rarity is all like: "You should sing with us, the PONYTONES!". But Fluttershy says: "Nuh uh. my name is FlutterSHY. I'm SHY. I won't sing with you dudes."



But them Big Mac looses his voice in a turkey call, so Fluttershy, worried about the outcome of her fundraiser event, decides to fill in for him.



It's not that simple. She decides to sing with the voice of a guy. So they all go to Zecora and ask for some Poison Joke.
In the performances Flutters supplies the voice while make supplies the bodeh. He lip-syncs. Everything goes smoothly, but during one show she gets carried away and blows her cover.



Ponies see her and understand everything, but she thinks that they're laughing at her so she runs away.
Everyone go and see if she's ok.
In the end she joins them but she still doesn't want to sing in front of a crowd.



And Pinkie made Flutters cry.



And everypony hated her for once.


fave part of the episode
good.
 The end
-Music-
No songs, but that song the Ponytones sang was catchy. But not memorable.
-Personal Opinion-
It's was ok.
But not ok.
First it was too sickeningly sweet. I quote my sister: "I'm about to barf sparkles and rainbows because it was so sweet."
Being sweet and all is ok, but this was just. too. much.
Secondly, most of the episode was basically a montage of them singing. That's lazy.
Only thing I liked was Big Mac. We heard him sing, we saw him smile. It was nice.
Oh and I love the variety of ponies in the episodes. Small, big, tall, short, bizarre etc.
+ this scene creeped me out.



Well that sums it up I guess....
-Overview-
Good but not too good. Mehhhh
6.79846 out of 10.
Sorry for the short and content-less review, but time is my enemy.
See ya.

1 comment:

  1. Someone seems to have a crush on Big Mac *wink wink*
    heheh :D

    ReplyDelete