Thursday, January 9, 2014

Predictions!

Ok, for me, this started as harmless fanart, but now it grew into a huge pile of theories.
Here's what I'm talking about (I'll sort them out by categories):

-PONIES-


 -STUFF FROM COMMERCIALS AND WHAT I'M NOT SURE ABOUT-




 What? What is this? Am I the last one to find out about this?
Well, whenever this appeared, it's probably has something to do with that box. Ok, this is how I see it:
Every pony will get some object (like that rainbow spool of thread) which will represent something and then they'll get rainbowfied.
Well now everything's looking better...
Seriously, stop reading the mlp-related news and the entire pony world burns with rainbow fire!
WHHHYYYY?
Ok, I like the designs, they're nothing special though, but I'm excited to see how they will make this happen.
We should remember that Hasbro is a toy company, and this is their way of making money. And the target audience are still kids, so don't criticize them too much!
Anyway, I'm trying to be optimistic! Let's see how this turns out.



2 comments: