Monday, October 28, 2013

Castle Playset Review

Today I'll review the Pony Princess Wedding Castle play set:
wow
fancy!

When I got this, I was extremely happy because it was the only piece of merch with Princess Cadence and Shining Armour together. Now, time to review it.
-Quality-
The castle itself is plastic, with little roses and diamonds on the walls. There is a set of stickers, which you can put on the roof, trumpets, flags and walls. Princess Cadence and Shining Armour are really nice, though his hair is too long! I must say that the play set is well made, but the top part of it can get a bit wobbly sometimes! :(
-Additional parts-
Princess Cadence has a gown and a veil (she's a bride after all), a bouquet, a purse, a tiara with a lavender gem-like piece of plastic on top, and of course, the ring.
Shining Armour has red Armour, a ring, and a matching tiara (or a crown..? I'm not judging Shining, colts can wear tiaras too! :D ).
A small piano, cake and table are added. One thing the really impressed me were the really detailed tea pot (it's less then a centimeter tall) and two small teacups. There's a cute little swing, where the newly weds can enjoy the sunset or whatever. Oh, and I can't forget the fancy chandelier, but its a bit useless, since you don't see it because it hangs a to high!
-Overview- 
I would give the play set an 8 out of 10. The details beautiful, but they are easily lost. Despite all the minor flaws, the castle is a wonderful addition the any collection!



No comments:

Post a Comment