Friday, November 22, 2013

Traditions

Double post day!
Just a few minutes ago I was thinking about what I should do before watching the premier tomorrow, and that made me think about traditions. I don't know about you people, but I have LOTS of traditions concerning My Little Pony and other series I watch.
Personally, Saturday is the day I look forward to all week. My beacon of hope. The everlasting hope that things aren't so bad.
Which is why it's important that the 22 minutes of MLP are perfect. Especially the premier or finale.
The Great List of Things I Do Before Watching My Little Pony:
•Premier/Finale:
    - Draw something connected with the upcoming or ending season.
    - SNACKS!!!
    - Wear something related to the show
    - Have a show-related backgound on computer and iphone
    -  Have Plushies with me
    -  Put balloons everywhere

• Usial Episodes
    - Take over the comfiest spot on the couch
    - Snack. Duh.
    -  Sing Theme song before watching
    - Watch a random episode after finished watching the current one
    - Text every person I know and say how much I love MLP
    -  Sit in despair, thinking how I'll have to wait for a week until the next episode

I can't remember anything else, but there is this one tradition I love the most: picking the "Pony Of the Season" 
Every season I do it differently, this year I'm doing it the most interesting way possible for me.
I bought the My Little Pony Chupa Chups chocolate ball thingy with a pony figure inside. I'll open the capsule with the pony tomorrow before the premier, and the pony inside will be my Pony of the Year! I haven't got a clue who it will be. I'm very exited!
Do you have any traditions? What are you feelings about the upcoming season? Tell me in the comments!
Have a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment